Powershell: PSSQLITE module suddenly didn't work


I'm on Win10+PS 7.1. I used the PSSQLITE module v1.1.0 for one or two months, it worked perfectly. I used it even yesterday. But today it suddenly didn't work.

 $db = Get-DefaultSourceDB
 $sql = "select * from users"
 $result = Invoke-SqliteQuery -DataSource $db -Query $sql
Line |
 429 |  …     $conn = New-Object System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection -ArgumentL …
     |                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     | Exception calling ".ctor" with "1" argument(s): "Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll' or one of its
     | dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)"

I didn't touch anything on my PC. I uninstalled then reinstalled the pssqlite module but it didn't help. I can see the SQLite.Interop.dll is a self-contained dll file in the PSSQLITE module. I see there's code in the module to check the OS version and load the necessary ones. I have no clue and I've struggled on it for the whole day. Can you please help? BTW - this works under PS 5.1 on the same machine(same PSSQLITE version, seperate installation directory) but I have some other stuff didn't work under PS5.1

Here's my environment:

Name                           Value
----                           -----
PSVersion                      7.1.0
PSEdition                      Core
GitCommitId                    7.1.0
OS                             Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363
Platform                       Win32NT
PSCompatibleVersions           {1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0…}
PSRemotingProtocolVersion      2.3
WSManStackVersion              3.0
asked on Stack Overflow Mar 19, 2021 by Ginger_Chacha • edited Mar 19, 2021 by Ginger_Chacha

0 Answers

Nobody has answered this question yet.

User contributions licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0