I can't run my Android Studio project on a real Android device
When I tried to run my Android Studio project on my Android phone using a USB cable, Android Studio shows this message:
Unable to create Debug Bridge: Unable to start adb server: Unable to
detect adb version, exit value: 0xc000007b
In order to use physical device, follow these steps :
- Open settings and go to About phone -> Go to Build number and tap it until a toast
appears as you are in developer mode.
- Go to developer mode and enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your phone to pc via USB cable.
- Wait for your device to be appear next to run button in android studio.
- If it appears, simply run otherwise in your android device choose use USB to :
Transfer file or ptp.
User contributions licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0