I'm trying to install a dotnet core application in IIS on a machine with windows server 2012 R2 installed, but I'm getting Error 500.19 with the following characteristics:
According to my searches, I already tested the following solutions:
- I used a xml validator to validate both webconfig and applicationHost;
- I uninstalled all versions of dotnet core and installed just the 2.1.1 bundle (with hosting and runtime);
- I copied the project to another machine, with windows 10 installed and with dotnet core 2.1.1, and it works, but not in the machine I want;
- I checked all the IIS features following this link;
- I changed ApplicationPool to No Managed Code;
- I also noticed that doing dotnet --version on command line it was not working, I fixed that (now it's working as supposed, saying that I need SDK to do this operation).
Following is my IIS information:
And next is my webconfig:
So, any idea why I'm still getting this error.
I appreciate some help =).
Thanks in advance.
I noticed that removing a line on my web.config I can access some functionalities of IIS without giving me the Error 0x8007000d. This is the line:
<aspNetCore requestTimeout="00:10:00" processPath="dotnet" arguments=".\Glintt.BedSide.dll" stdoutLogEnabled="false" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" />
So the problem is obviously here. Any idea why this line generates this error?