Problem: I am unable to launch my OSX app.
- XCode Version 8.1 (8B62)
- macOS Siera 10.12.1 (16B2657)
I've already tried:
- I don't have any changes in my version control.
- Also it works fine on my colleague's computer
- I've already tried to clean, Also used deep clean
- I've overloaded my mac twice
- I've already removed derived data
But still unable to run OSX app. It just build successfully all the time and isn't going to launch my app.
I googled about it.
But haven't found something helpful.
Any suggestions? Probably I missed something... but I think it is a system bug. And I have to clean or relaunch something. But I've already tried all what I was able to guess.
Information from console:
- /Users/UserName/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/AppName-awtljghmrbqhgebrvruwulpmysqx/Build/Products/Debug/App Name.app/Contents/MacOS/App Name signature not valid: -67030
- proc 1042: load code signature error 4 for file "App Name"
AMFI: allowing exception handler for 'App Name' (2504) because the process is unsigned.
Got a connection, waiting for process information for launching or attaching.
- error: Attach failed: "No such process".
- error: attach failed.
- 1 +0.000000 sec [09c9/1503]: error: ::read ( 3, 0x700009325a40, 1024 ) => -1 err = Bad file descriptor (0x00000009)
Any way. thanks for attention.