I'm having trouble configuring the MSQC adapter for BizTalk Server 2006. At the moment I'm getting the following error when setting up a receive location or send port:
The adapter "MQSC" raised an error message. Details "The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) A dependency could not be found. Refer to product documentation for information on MQSC Adapter software prerequisites.".For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
I have installed the IBM WebSphere Client v6.0 installed but was unable to find the "IBM fix pack 22.214.171.124" for the WebSphere CLIENT as some people have suggested.
I have found this post (http://www.biztalkgurus.com/forums/p/3719/7212.aspx) which seems to shed some light on this issue, but I am unable to find the fix-pack that they speak of or resolve the problem
Is anybody able to provide any further information? A link to download the IBM WebSphere MQ Client V6.0 fix pack 126.96.36.199 would be a great start!
After some research it seems as though this error is being caused by files which are missing as part of the IMB WebSphere client v188.8.131.52 install.
The updated versions of the websphere client cant be found here:
Although CLIENT fix pack version 184.108.40.206 was not available I was able to get the adapted working using fix pack version 220.127.116.11.
The Fix Packs are at a different download site.
Also, if your app works with WMQ V7 client, move to that. V6 is End-of-Life as of Sept 2011. The WMQ V7 clients are available for download. If not, then consider applying the latest Fix Pack for v6 which is 18.104.22.168.
User contributions licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0